One thing that is needed
One thing that is needed on consistent bases to help support your business and that is people.
The best way is to market on smartphones.
The way to get their attention is with proximity marketing.
- It’s affordable
- Full control of Advertising
- Advertise to 83% Bluetooth Enabled Device
- Ownership of the beacons ~ no leasing
- Advertise inside your radius
- Advertise in a 50-mile radius
- Advertise to zip code or postal code in the world
The 2017 study reveals,
- 66% of Americans check their phones 160 times every day
- 65.7% of people in the United States admit to sleeping with their Smartphone’s at night
- 87.8% feel uneasy about leaving their phone at home
- 75.4% consider themselves to be addicted to their phones
These Numbers Will Continue To Climb!
If you happen to do a business that people already know about the beacon technology works wonders.
If you have a business that is on the ground floor and no one has heard about it before it will take some work and it becomes more about Branding but proximity marketing works.
Below are basic definitions that hit the importance of branding.
What Is Branding?
Branding is a distinctive design for promoting the company and/or a particular product by means of advertising.
An Example Of Branding
Branding has a distinctive design, color, and wording that takes the form of a recognizable symbol to which consumers easily identify, such as a logo.
Common examples include the:
Why Is Branding Important?
Branding makes a memorable impression on consumers and tells them what to expect from your company.
Think about your strategy it should be explicit details and defined actions.
If you have the "NEED" we have the "HOW" to get your marketing seen
With CodeBlue For Business, You Get Guaranteed Views
Wanda K Robinson
Director of Beacon Division
CodeBlue For Business
Get this App to stay connected to your customers
Do you qualify to learn more? Click here to find out.
IBO Wanda K Robinson