What is going to be easier for you to continue paying outrageous prices for advertising or use affordable proximity marketing that gets seen on any enabled Bluetooth devices?
It doesn’t take much to realize when you can save on advertising and a get better result is a no brainier; wouldn’t you agree?
Everyone agrees that the only effective advertising is those that are seen by more people.
Wouldn’t you agree that:
- Newspapers are no longer read all the way through and only the headlines get read?
- With DVR Television commercials are skipped over or more people use Hulu or Netflix?
- Radio is no longer listened too; people put in their own DVD players on?
- Banners and Billboards are hardly seen due to the new laws they have to be farther off the freeways to reduce accidents?
- All the above is expensive?
Proximity Marketing does work, look around and see how many people have their face down on their phones.
More and More people play games and search on their phones, this is where we advertise, they accept to receive these at the time they download the free apps.
When was the last time you were in a public place that you didn’t get a notice on your phone from your local grocery store?
Do you think you would get more business if you had your ad on every ones cell phones; it’s considered the next big Advertising Frontier and we have the solution!
Contact me now click here.
Wanda K Robinson, Wanda Robinson
(a.k.a - wandalkr, wanda500k, mkwandarobinson, wandar)
Love your body, love your life, love yourself
01918/2019 yesterdays question and answer:
What 2013 science fiction blockbuster starred Sandra Bullock and George Clooney?
The Answer is: Gravity
10/18/2019 question of the day is:
What former planet was demoted to a dwarf planet in 2006?
Source: Trivia Q&A
Feel free to answer the question in a comment- come back tomorrow for the answer.