Content of, and/or opinions expressed on, the IBO websites and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors, not of IBO. The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by IBO or any other party. You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the IBO websites are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. You understand and acknowledge that the IBO websites may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by IBO or by other entities. You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the IBO websites, either in whole or in part, unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by IBO or by the owners of rights to content of the IBO websites, in a separate agreement.
Use of IBO websites
IBO reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all content from the IBO websites.
You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all equipment and services needed for access to and use of the IBO websites. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your IBO websites password and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You agree to notify IBO immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security related to the IBO websites. IBO reserves the right to require you to change your password if IBO believes that your password no longer is secure.
You agree not to use the IBO websites (a) in a manner that violates any local, state, national, foreign, or international statute, regulation, rule, order, treaty, or other law; (b) to stalk, harass, or harm another individual; (c) to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or (d) to interfere with or disrupt the IBO websites or servers or networks connected to the IBO websites. You further agree not to (1) use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with the IBO websites; or (2) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the IBO websites or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the IBO websites, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
Safehaven Marketing Environment
Negative activities, comments, PRs, Videos, or any other negative user submitted content is strictly prohibited. Any negative content submitted from any member at any time, will be removed and account will be suspended. Under the Safehaven provisions, no member shall engage in communication that is negative in nature. IBO reserves the right to terminate anyone at anytime for not complying.
Any member content (PR's, AD's, Graphics, etc..) that is stolen by another member, will be removed. Member in possession of stolen content will be suspended from the IBOtoolbox platform.
Adult material is strictly prohibited on all IBO websites. Members may not advertise thirdparty adult websites, upload suggestive photos or videos, or use suggestive language on IBO websites. Thi goes for all aspects of the platform including but not limited to: Ads, PR's, Blogs, wall posts, comments, or videos. Any member posting adult material will be suspended from IBO without warning.
THE IBO WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE IBO WEBSITES IS WITH YOU, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRESENCE OF ADWARE, VIRUSES, SPYWARE, AND/OR WORMS, ETC. SHOULD THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU, AND NOT IBO, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING AND REPAIR. IBO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE IBO websites (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS). WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, IBO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE IBO WEBSITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE IBO WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE IBO WEBSITES WILL BE CORRECTED. IBO MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE IBO WEBSITES OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE IBO WEBSITES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE IBO WEBSITES OR FROM IBO, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR OTHER AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OR ITS OR THEIR SUPPLIERS (OR THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS OF ANY SUCH ENTITIES) (COLLECTIVELY, “THE IBO PARTIES”) SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. IBO DISCLAIMS ALL EQUITABLE INDEMNITIES.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL ANY OF THE IBO PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR (B) ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER IN EXCESS OF ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES (US$100.00) DOLLARS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE IBO websites (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE IBO websites), WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND EVEN IF ANY IBO PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED (OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN) OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Exclusions and limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain damages. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers and limitations of liability may not apply to you. To the extent that any IBO Party may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of the IBO Party’s liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
Modifications to IBO websites
IBO reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the IBO websites at any time without notice to you.
Certain areas of the IBO websites may permit you to submit feedback, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials (each, a “User Submission”). By submitting a User Submission; whether blog posts contributed via RSS, blog posts written directly on the site, or comments, the contributor agrees to give IBO a perpetual, non-exclusive license to the content that IBO publishes; you grant to IBO an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, license (sublicensable through multiple tiers) to (a) use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display your User Submissions (or any modification thereto), in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed and (b) use (and permit others to use) your User Submission in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, commercial purposes) that IBO deems appropriate in its sole discretion (including, without limitation, to incorporate your User Submission or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, or service). IBO reserves the right to display advertisements in connection with User Submissions and to use User Submissions for advertising and promotional purposes. IBO may, but is not obligated to, pre-screen User Submissions or monitor any area of the IBO websites through which User Submissions may be submitted. You agree that you are solely responsible for all of your User Submissions. IBO is not required to host, display, or distribute any User Submissions on or through the IBO websites and may remove at any time or refuse any User Submissions for any reason. IBO is not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of any kind to any User Submissions. IBO does not want to receive any User Submission that is confidential. You understand and agree that any User Submission will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and that IBO will be free to disclose your User Submission to any third party absent any obligation of confidence on the part of the recipient. IBO does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through IBO or any third party to edit or delete any User Submission you have submitted. By posting you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to the website and release IBOTOOLBOX INC, from any liability related to your use of the Website.
By submitting any User Submission, you represent and warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years old;
- you own all rights in your User Submissions (including, without limitation, all rights to the audio, video, or digital recording and the performance contained in your User Submissions) or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your User Submissions to enable you to grant to IBO the rights in your User Submissions described herein;
- you have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of your User Submissions;
- you are the individual pictured and/or heard in your User Submissions or, alternatively, you have obtained permission from each person (including consent from parents or guardians for any individual under the age of eighteen (18)) who appears and/or is heard in your User Submissions to grant the rights to IBO described herein;
- your User Submissions do not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
- you voluntarily agree to waive all “moral rights” that you may have in your User Submission;
- any information contained in your User Submission is not known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- your User Submission does not violate any law (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- your User Submission is not, and may not reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- you were not and will not be compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for submitting your User Submission;
- your User Submission does not incorporate materials from a third party web site, or addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers (other than your own);
- your User Submission does not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other potentially damaging programs or files;
- your User Submission does not contain any information that you consider confidential, proprietary, or personal;
- your User Submission does not contain or constitute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- you are solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to IBO websites; and
- you release and indemnify IBO and sponsors of IBO websites from any claims and/or liability related to your use of those Websites.
IBO publishes user contributed content in the form of blog posts and comments. By providing blog posts either via RSS feed or directly on the site, comments or other content to the site, contributors agree to the following:
1. Contributors may cease contributing new content at any time.
2. IBO reserves the right to not publish contributed content at IBO’s discretion.
3. IBO will attribute content to the author.
4. IBO reserves the right to syndicate all contributed content in summary form via RSS to third parties.
5. All contributed content may contain the author’s byline, a very brief biography of the author, and, in the case of material provided to us via RSS from the author’s own blog, a link back to the original post in the footer of the full post.
6. Contributing authors are solely responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions.
7. IBO has a zero-tolerance policy for plagiarism. IBO recognizes that blogging is a heavily referential medium and that bloggers frequently cite and quote from each other’s work. Such citations might be protected under the legal doctrine of fair use. However, IBO will remove any post that crosses the line from fair use to plagiarism, at IBO’s sole discretion. Authors who knowingly submit plagiarized work may be banned from IBO communities.
8. IBO reserves the right to remove any sharing links or advertising accompanying contributed posts.
9. IBO reserves the right to set fonts and styles, adjust image alignments, and otherwise alter post layout to insure that posts comply with IBO’s global site styling.
10. From time to time, IBO may need to display summary versions of contributed content. In such cases, IBO may edit posts in summary form. Such summaries will contain a link to the full and unaltered post. In such circumstances, IBO will strive to preserve the original meaning and intent of the content.
11. IBO reserves the right to edit post headlines for clarity or search engine optimization (keyword inclusion).
12. IBO reserves the right to make corrections for spelling and grammar.
13. IBO reserves the right to reproduce blogger bios and accompanying pictures in IBO’s marketing and promotional materials.
IBO’s communities are intended to enable lively but civil interaction. Use of language that is abusive, off-topic, uses excessive foul language, or includes ad hominem attacks will not be tolerated. IBO reserves the right to determine what constitutes inappropriate behavior and to bar offenders at its sole discretion. Unless expressly permitted, you may not publish or reproduce the content that appears on any part of this site. IBO reserves the right to block or remove postings or communications at any time at IBO’s sole discretion.
Links to third-party websites
Some links on IBO websites may link to third-party sites. Such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the IBO websites. IBO is not obligated to review such third-party websites, does not control such third-party websites, and is not responsible for any such third-party websites or their content (or the products, services, or content available through the same). Thus, IBO does not endorse or make any representations about such third-party websites, any information, software, products, services, or materials found there or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to from the IBO Network, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Linking to this Site
You may create links to this Site from other websites, but only in accordance with the following terms and in compliance with all applicable laws.
Absent IBO’s written authorization otherwise, a website that links to this Site:
- may link to, but shall not replicate, any content of the IBO websites (including any IBO logo);
- shall not create a browser or border environment around any content of the IBO websites;
- shall not imply that IBO endorses such website or any products, services, or content available through such website;
- shall not misrepresent its relationship with IBO;
- shall not present false or misleading information about IBO, its products, or its services;
- shall not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, or controversial; and
- shall contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
Procedure for making claims of infringement
IBO respects the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, IBO has a policy of removing User Submissions that violate copyright law, suspending access to the IBO websites (or any portion thereof) to any user who uses the IBO websites in violation of copyright law and/or terminating in appropriate circumstances the account of any user who uses the IBO websites in violation of copyright law. Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512, IBO has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If you believe your copyright or other intellectual property right is being infringed by a user of the IBO websites, please provide written notice to the following IBO agent for notice of claims of infringement:
Your written notice must: (a) contain your physical or electronic signature; (b) identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property alleged to have been infringed; (c) identify the allegedly infringing material in a sufficiently precise manner to allow IBO to locate that material; (d) contain adequate information by which IBO can contact you (including postal address, telephone number, and e-mail address); (e) contain a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material or other intellectual property is not authorized by the owner, the owner’s agent or the law; (f) contain a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and (g) contain a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other intellectual property right owner.
International and export issues
IBO makes no representation that the IBO websites is appropriate or available for use outside the United States and access to the IBO websites from territories where its contents are illegal or restricted is prohibited. If you choose to access the IBO websites from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable Laws.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to IBO, you are communicating with IBO electronically. IBO may respond to you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all such notices, disclosures, and other communications that IBO provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.