This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
Victor Okerie Kelechi ...
... up close and Personal
Joined IBOtoolbox in January, 2016!
Featured Member of the Day 3 times!
1. Victor, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
My name is Victor Okerie Kelechi, I am from Biafra, and lives NY. I am a computer scientist by profession. My passion is to create an online presence to provide health and fitness tips to the world.
2. What is your main business?
My main business is Health Product Marketing, and blogging about health, giving tips to improve the visitor's health and well-being.
3. What attracted you to the internet marketing world?
What attracted me to the internet marketing world, are the possibilities to do what I love to do, namely blogging and health marketing.
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
What I like best about IBO is the pure organic quality traffic.
5. What is your passion?
My passion is blogging.
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
My number one hero is Jesus Christ!
7. What is the last book you read?
Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill.
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
Bob Marley's, "One love keep us together."
9. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is Rice.
10. What is your weirdest habit?
My weirdest habit is being impatient.
11. What is your dream car?
My dream car is the Porsche 911 Carrera.
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
To build a legacy as a businessman, with a strong online presence.
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
Looking for new opportunities.
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
My strong online presence.
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
This is the link to help everybody Make Money Online.
Thank you, Victor! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
I wish you Health, Wealth and Happiness!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
my Press Release!
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
It Is An Inner FEELING!
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
Laptop Lifestyle -- KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!
Create Your FREEDOM Today!