Many products promise health in a chemical way. But what is the difference towards that what colostrum offer and proof to be in thousands of scientific studies?
Facts about Essential Components of Colostrum.
Colostrum supports the human organism in two ways. First, it contains of multiple immune factors and natural antibiotics which boost our immune system. Secondly, its has many growth factors that encourage optimum health, healing, and recovery.
The most popular components of Colostrum are Immunoglobulins.
Some also say that Colostrum contains antibodies. Actually Immunoglobulins and antibodies are the same. Immunoglobulins often called Ig are categorized into 5 types. They are:
IgA, IgD, IgE, IgG, and IgM
These Immunoglobulins help fight against viruses, yeast, and bacteria. While other less known but Essential Components of Colostrum are:
1. Leukocytes: stimulate the body to produce interferon which can slow viral production.
2. Lysozyme: destroys bacteria and viruses.
3. Lactoferrin: defends against infection and cancerous tumors. It is also anti-inflammatory.
4. Proline-rich polypeptides: Often called PRP, they help initiate and suppress the immune response. Suppressing the immune system is required to prevent the immune system from attacking the body itself, it happens to persons who are vulnerable to allergic symptoms.
5. Allergic symptom is an event when the immune system falsely recognize substances as hazardous and it provoke the immune system to take action on falsely recognized substances. So they can be a good therapy for people who suffer allergic symptoms.
6. On the other side it also helps initiate or wake up the immune system so when real viruses, bacterias, or toxins invade the body, the immune system is alerted and ready to take action eliminating the threats.
Cytokines are interlukins that regulate how long the immune system response takes place and its intensity. They are highly antiviral and anti-tumorous.
8. Interlukin-10: help reduces inflammation caused by infection or injury and arthritis whether from surgery or trauma.
9. Lymphokines: It helps regulate the response of immune system.
10. Growth Factors
Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1)
Associated peptide and growth hormone
Transforming growth factors A and B
Gonadotropin releasing hormone
Fibroblast growth factor
11. While young, the human body produces maximum amounts of growth factors. As we age less and less growth factors are produced. This is one of the main reasons that our physical bodies and mind continually age. It is also one reason why we quickly gain fat because the Growth Factors help burn fat.
That's why the supplementation of growth factors is very important to slow down the undeniable aging process and help us burn fat.
12. Function of Growth Factors:
Promote wound healing and tissue repair
Balance blood sugars
Stimulate growth and regeneration of cartilage, nerve, bone, and muscle
Increase the breakdown of fat (Burning Fat)
It is believed that IgF-1 crosses the blood brain barrier with the result of increased mental acuity and increased serotonin uptake.
A, B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacin), B5 (Pantothenic Acid), B6 (Pyridoxine),
B12 (Cobalamin), B13 (Orotic Acid), C, D, E, Biotin, Folic Acid
14. Amino Acids
Phenylalanine, Valine, Lysine, Arginine, Tryptophan, Histidine, Threonine, Leucine, Methionine, Cysteine, Isoleucine
Facilitate cellular energy transfer.
Calcium, Chromium, Choline, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Potassium, Copper, Iodine, Sodium, Cobalt, Manganese,