Here are some hot methods for keeping in touch with your target market and making more sales.
1. Use a customer case study to show how one of your customers is benefiting from your product.
2. Once you have exhausted your benefits list for your main product, introduce a complimentary product.
3. If you have an offline business, invite your online customers to come and visit you.
4. Include a biography of yourself to add that personal touch to your products.
5. Ask your prospects if they have any questions and let them know how to contact you.
6. Use customer testimonials
7. Refer your current autoresponder subscribers to your other autoresponders.
For example, if your current list is targeted to dog owners who want to buy their dog food online, offer to send them information on the latest dog toys.Your dog toys autoresponder will give them information on the dog toys that you sell.
Like almost everything online, you have a choice of using free or paid autoresponders. You should seriously consider what you will be using your autoresponder for before you decide which option is best for you.
Free autoresponders, like free websites come with a price. With every message that’s sent from your responder, an ad is sent with it.
This looks unprofessional if you’re sending a sales letter or following up a customer.
Often the ad doesn’t fit within your industry and gives prospects and customers the feeling that you’re not really serious about your business. Many free autoresponders services don't have a good deliverability rate.
What that means is most times, you email will go straight to the spam folder...never to be seen by your prospect or customer. Sometimes, you’re also subscribed to the company newsletter which may or may not be worth reading.
Your other option is paid autoresponders.
The easiest is an off-site autoresponder. These autoresponders generally offer premium services for around $20/month. Some examples of the best are: Aweber, iContact, GetResponse, Constant Contact, etc. - you can choose the one that works best for you...although many prefer Aweber by far.
There are a lot of autoresponders on the market so it can get a bit tricky to choose one that suits you. To help you make an informed decision, the next page contains a complete buyers guide to choosing an autoresponder.
Inside The Message
So let’s take a look at where we are. You know you need to use autoresponders in your business to save you time and increase your sales, without increasing your work load.
You know the different types of messages you can send to effectively build up a trust level with your target market while making your additional sales effortlessly. Now you need some tips for writing your messages. Here’s a quick, five step formula for writing successful autoresponder messages that sell.
1. Brainstorm your benefits.
We’re not going to go into all the details about features and benefits here because there are hundreds of resources available on writing effective copy. Use the same principles in writing your autoresponder copy as you do in writing your classified ads and you’ll be on your way to amazing sales
2. Next, make your subject line unquestionably irresistible. This is paramount to a successful autoresponder marketing campaign.
Your subject line in your email is like your headline in your classified ad. It’s what draws people into your email. You can’t make a sale if they don’t read your mail.
3. Next, tie your first sentence into your subject line.
Your email will be deleted if you trick your reader into opening the mail with a clever headline that has nothing to do with your actual message. It’s one thing to get people to open your mail, it’s another to get them to read your information.
4. Give your prospects valuable information, not just a sales letter. The long term benefits of a soft sell outweigh a short term, one off sale.
Instead of hitting your customers over the head with a buy now sales message for your new ‘Kutz Kitchen Knives,’ give them valuable tips on cooking.
Within the tips, you can mention how easy it is to cut vegetables and meat as well as open tin cans with your wonderful new knives.
5. Use a signature file. As with all of your email, your signature file should recommend one of your products or services. It can be as simple as saying ‘You’re a cut above the rest’ Then list the Kutz website address.
Have a wonderful day.