Quotes For Every Entrepreneur
- “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” Mary Kay Ash, founder Mary Kay Cosmetics
- “Most of us have trouble juggling. The woman who says she doesn’t is someone whom I admire but have never met.” Barbara Walters, broadcast journalist and author
- “What I wanted was to be allowed to do the thing in the world that I did best — which I believed then and believe now is the greatest privilege there is. When I did that, success found me.”Debbi Fields, founder of Mrs. Fields Bakeries
- “A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.” Maya Angelou,author and poet
- “Hope is a thing with feathers / That perches in the soul, / And sings the tune without words / And never stops at all.” Emily Dickinson, poet
- “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” Eleanor Roosevelt, former First Lady
- “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” Anais Nin, author
- “Be bold. If you’re going to make an error, make a doozey, and don’t be afraid to hit the ball.”Billie Jean King, former professional tennis player
- “If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it. ” Margaret Fuller, American journalist, critic, and women’s rights advocate associated with the American transcendentalism movement
- Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself.” Oprah Winfrey
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.” Bill Cosby
Have a wonderful day.
You must be an IBOtoolbox member to comment on IBO press releases. Click here to signup, its free.